How to put up a laundry business? Simple.
First thing to do is find a location that:
- Is near towers of condominium – No matter how many laundry shops there are existing in that area, your business will survive and will make money.
- Has affordable rental – Yes you already found the location that’s near towers of condominium and the rental is 20K. Jackpot! Reserve the place.
- Allows operation of laundry shops onsite – That will minimize your operating expenses, meaning more profitability.
- Is visible to passersby – what’s the point of putting up a business if you are going to hide it? Show it to the world, that you have a new business, and its a laundry shop.
- Is safe during rainy season. – You wouldn’t want to do the laundry in murky dirty flood water, right? Avoid flood prone areas.
Ok! I have shared partial list of factors in finding a good location for the business. I hope it had taught you a little sumpting, sumpting!
Til next post!
Live, love, share