Mr. Laundry Shoppe is conceptualized by its owner, MARIA MONINA “MONETTE” SANTOS in the year 2000 during the time when Laundromats are still being introduced to the Philippine market. It was among those few establishments that pioneered while others are skeptical since “labandera” then was an easy household help to call. During that time, few laundry shops are struggling to establish the business. However MR. LAUNDRY was able to gain customer trust and was able to sustain its market share. Through the years MR. LAUNDRY was able to institute its way to the top as one among the best. Since laundry shops are only perceived to be applicable in industrial setting, we were equally able to cater mostly institutions such as hotels, hospitals, salons, barbershops, restaurants, and fitness centers. We tapped the different corporate accounts and through the years, we gave the best quality service our clients are looking for. Through all these, we have acquired the best experience of 10 years in the business as we grow in full circle. Every year we are gearing for expansion as we aggressively look forward to tapping more clients. MR. LAUNDRY is ready and able for the next challenge to come.
OUR VISION AND MISSION:
• To provide Quality Service to our clients
• Be the best that we can be
• Be professional, whatever it takes
OUR CORE VALUES:
We commit to practice the following values and ethics:
• Customer Satisfaction – maintain good relationship with customers and provide what the customers want to the best of your ability.
• Righteousness – Imbibe good moral practice. Be fair in all your dealings and be considerate in all things possible.
• Respect – Always consider other person’s feelings and put yourself in their shoes. Always look at things in perspective.
• Enhancement – Always develop and innovate a system that will improve services.
• Principle and Integrity – Stick to the goal and achieve it with pride.
• Commitment to employee – Always work on employees’ improvement and motivation. Cultivate in them teamwork, excellence and professionalism.
We are the founder of the one and only LAUNDRY BUSINESS OWNER’S CLUB OF THE PHILIPPINES. We currently have 50 members, all in Luzon Area and soon to expand in areas of Visayas and Mindanao region.
Laundry Business Owners Club of the Philippines had its “soft” launching in July 04, 2008. The club formally had its first meeting in September 20, 2008. It aims to unite all laundry shop owners in the Philippines thru camaraderie, wisdom and ethics. To value the unification thru one goal, that is to stabilize the growing business, thriving as it is, mushrooming in every corner of metropolis. With the increasing competition, the club aims to make the voice be heard – No price war, rather compete fairly and create healthy competition. Competition that will give incentive for self improvement resulting to good, quality service and eventually costumer satisfaction. With this vision, every laundry shop owner will aim to do the same, gaining win-win situation both as a business owner, and a customer.
Among the benefits of the members is mentorship program provided by its founding member, particularly MR. LAUNDRY SHOPPE. A monthly meeting is provided to update the members of the latest innovation and system applicable to the business. Seminar about the business is also conducted on a monthly basis to help other also interested in the same field.
WE ARE MAINTAINING A BLOG:
AMONG OUR LIST OF CLIENTS:
1. Brunos Barbers, Rockwell Branch
2. Brunos Barbers, Ortigas Branch
3. Brunos Barbers, Greenhills Branch
4. Brunos Barbers, Tomas Morato
5. Max’s Restaurant, Scout Tuazon Branch
6. Max’s Restaurant, Starmall Branch
7. Max’s Restaurant, Rustans Cubao Branch
8. Max’s Restaurant, Robinsons Novaliches Branch
9. Max’s Restaurant, Quezon Avenue Branch
10. Max’s Restaurant, Banawe Branch
11. Max’s Restaurant, Kalookan Branch
12. Max’s Restaurant, Gilmore Branch
13. Tokyo Tokyo, Main, P. Tuazon
14. Quezon Institute, E.Rodriguez Ave.
We have furthered our operation through branches and franchising. Currently, we have 3 branches in operation, 2 company owned and one franchise:
• MR. LAUNDRY Shoppe Main
12 Mayor Ignacio S.Diaz St. Cubao, Quezon City
• MR. LAUNDRY Shoppe 2nd Branch
8-C 11th Jamboree St. Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City
• MR. LAUNDRY Shoppe Franchise
8 Rajah Matanda St. Katipunan, Quezon City
Currently, we are operating with 9 employees. We have assigned 3 personnel in each shop.
Our company is equipped with the best personnel who are qualified and experienced. We are also established and financially capable of expansion as opportunity arises.
We stick to the principle that we ourselves have set. We have fixed to the paradigm of price benchmark. That is to maintain the price and sustain the industry.