About the Club
WHAT IT IS:
- Laundry Business Owners Club of the Philippines had its “soft” launching last July 04, 2008. The club formally had its first meting last September 20, 2008
It aims to unite all laundry shop owners in the Philippines thru camaraderie, wisdom and ethics. To value the unification thru one goal, that is to stabilize the growing business, thriving as it is, mushrooming in every corner of metropolis. With the expanding competition, the club aims to make the voice be heard, no price war, rather compete fairly, create healthy competition. Competition that will give incentive for self improvement resulting to good,quality service and eventually costumer satisfaction. With this vision, every laundry shoppe owner will aim to do the same, gaining win-win situation both as a business owner, and a customer.
WHAT IT CAN OFFER:
- Mentoring Program exclusive for members only. A monthly session for those needing assistance regarding the business in particular.
- provide seminars on a monthly basis
- give discounts on supplies
- provide seminars on how to make your own laundry supplies
WHERE THEY MEET:
- Mr. Laundry Shoppe
12 I.S.Diaz St. Cubao ,Quezon City
WHO CAN JOIN:
- Everyone who are passionate about the business,laundry in particular. Networks of the business like seminar providers, suppliers and mentors are also welcome to join.
HOW TO BE A MEMBER:
- There’s a LIFETIME membership fee of Php2000.- An ID shall be issued for each member. A certificate of membership, a banner to be posted inside the laundry shop to identify yourself of being a member, and a sticker. All these shall be issued upon payment of the fee.